The Sand & Gravel Company deliver to customers nationwide.
We will always try and meet our customer’s reasonable delivery requirements but please consider the following when placing your order:
• We deliver our products in small bags and/or bulk bags on pallets.
• If your order is not time critical help us to help you by ordering 3 or 4 working day before you need the material, using our economy delivery rates.
• We do have a premium delivery rate which offers next working day delivery.
Orders must be placed by 10.00am for a next working day delivery.
• Note that weekends, bank and public holidays are, in this instance, considered not working days.
There will be no deliveries over the Christmas period. Orders placed after December 19th will be processed and deliveries organised during the first week in January.
• When contacted by The Sand & Gravel Co. or our courier to arrange delivery please:
Confirm address details and leave a daytime telephone number so that we can contact you if necessary on the day of delivery.
Ensure the delivery area is accessible to a vehicle, flat and solid enough to take the weight of the delivery. Please notify us of any delivery constraints in advance. For example, weight limit, restricted street access, or soft ground. Please note that a pallet cannot be unloaded on slopes or bumped up kerbs. we can only guarantee delivery to the kerbside.
• To overcome any access restrictions - unstable ground or lifting over a garden wall or fence, for example, the Sand & Gravel Co offer a no-obligation quotation service based on your order being delivered using a HIAB lorry. A lorry which has a crane attached. Again it is essential that you inform us of any delivery constraints when requesting this type of delivery. Please enquire for full details.
• We aim to deliver our material as near as possible to your preferred location. However, be aware, depending on the size of vehicle and load we may not be able to access your site, and we will require the site to be free of any encumbrances which could prevent delivery. Rather than damage property or cause any Health and Safety risk, if the delivery is not possible, we will not complete the delivery. Your order may be returned to us or the couriers depot where storage charges and re-delivery charges may be added. We always need somebody from the customer to be on site to accept deliveries from us.
• Before you place your order please be aware that as a customer you should take full responsibility to ensure there are no low overhanging tree branches, narrow gates, steep slopes or blocked access to the delivery property which may affect deliveries.
• Please see our full Terms and Conditions.